Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Aman Tech karachi Korange Admission Details


Admission Form and Information Details

All details of admission for and fees given below included admission and tution fees and all other programes fees
Maximum Minimum qualification required for appearing in the test is matriculation or more.
Fee structure Info all
Admission Test fee: PKR200
Morning Programme fees

Admission Fee: PKR1000
Tuition Fee: PKR1000 per month
Afternoon/Evening/Weekend/month Programme
Admission Fee: PKR1000
Tuition Fee: PKR800 per month
Women’s programme/info
Admission Fee: PKR200
Tuition Fee: PKR500 per month plz dont be hesitiate to bright your future at Amantech for more visit daily amantecharena.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

24 Comments

  1. plz visit our institute as soon as possible in december.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    Is their any chance to get admi now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalam o alikum sir is there any job I really need it please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2014 mein admissions kub se hongay plzz tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admission open howay kya miss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can u informe me about addmission on this number 0333-2187755 .thank u ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell us details of admission ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Admisssions are open for 2014??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abi admission open hai kya plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abi admission open hai kya plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does this institution provides btech in mechanical engineering. If it does kindly do let me know that when can I take admission and kindly tell me the affiliations and other details..looking forward for your guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does this institution provides btech in mechanical engineering. If it does kindly do let me know that when can I take admission and kindly tell me the affiliations and other details..looking forward for your guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am plz ask question and there no btech program yet started

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello new admissions opening 2017??

    ReplyDelete
  15. admissions open yet or not? please inform.

    ReplyDelete
  16. plese tell admission open or not

    ReplyDelete
  17. last date of admission is 30 december 2017

    ReplyDelete
  18. A.C refrigerator course kab shuru ho gay admission or fee structure can u tell me Malik Sohail 0340-4261417 or course timings because I am in Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sir your new batch will started or not & admissions are open or closed

    ReplyDelete